A juicer, also called a juice extractor, is an electronic device that is used to extract juices from herbs, fruits, and some vegetables. There are different types of juicers available in the market, namely centrifugal juicer, masticating juicer, and triturating juicer.
The basic characteristics of the three types of Best Breville Juicers are
- Centrifugal juicers slice the fruits and vegetables with a flat blade. It then spins very fast to separate the juice from the fiber of the fruit or vegetable.
- Masticating Juicers use the Cold Spin Technology which uses only one auger to crush the fruit or vegetable into smaller parts before taking out its juice with the help of a screen of static while the pulp is removed from a different outlet.
- Triturating juicers have twin augers to mash the fruit or vegetable and then, press to produce the juice.
- 1 Best Breville Juicers – Buying Guide
- 2 Best Breville Juicer Reviews
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Best Breville Juicers – Buying Guide
Breville is a company based in Australia that expertise in small home appliances. The best Breville juicers work on various new technologies to give effortless results of juicing. The newest and best Breville juicers work on the Cold Spin Technology. The health benefits of drinking cold-pressed juices are in abundance. Some of them are:
- Cold pressing is a great way to eliminate bacteria by keeping the taste, freshness, and quality of the fruits and vegetables intact.
- This method of juicing helps to preserve the nutritional value of the fruits and vegetables by retaining more vitamins, minerals, and enzymes and in turn, give a balanced nutritious diet.
- The taste of cold-pressed juices is appetizing and one can make a big quantity of the juice and store in for up to two weeks.
- The quantity of juice produced by a cold press juicer is more than any other type of juicer which makes it way more efficient than others.
- Best Breville juicers produce juices of thick consistency as it retains more fiber of the fruits or vegetables.
Factors You Should Look for
Simple and Easy
It becomes pretty hectic and tiring to clean complicated appliances for the daily tasks you perform. The best way to have a hassle-free daily routine is to have a simple schedule and activity. A juicer should have a higher score on your board if it has few steps to follow while assembling, juicing, and cleaning. Best Breville juicers always focus on keeping the juicer simple and user friendly.
Having been able to keep the juicer on the countertop adds to the simplicity of the juicers. A sleek as well as handy design with a balanced color theme would go the best for suiting a neat kitchen. A juicer that takes up less space but works incredibly fast is a must-have. If you are looking for a juicer that is inexpensive as well as serves the purpose of simplicity, a centrifugal juicer would be ideal. To upgrade yourself from a lower end juicer to a higher one opting for a masticating or triturating juicer would be a better choice.
High and Variable speed options
Masticating and triturating juicers have one mode of speed which is pretty slow but that makes it a healthier choice for the juicers. Some centrifugal juicers have variable speed options that slow the blades of the spinning basket down for tender fruits and have the choice for you to gradually increase the speed for harder fruits and vegetables.
The juice extracted depends upon how slow the basket spins. If the basket spins slowly then comparatively more juice can be produced. Some of the best Breville juicers focus on the speed gradation. Having a slower speed makes the juicer more efficient in extracting juices so this is a huge advantage of these juicers.
Quality of the juice extracted
Masticating or triturating juicers are known for preserving the nutritional value of the juice as it uses a slower speed range but a disadvantage of these types of juicers is the requirement to cut the fruits into smaller pieces which, if kept unattended for a long time, makes the fruits lose nutrients by oxidation before even hitting the auger.
Efficient in the long run
An investment in a juicer is not for a short period so it is very important to purchase an efficient model of juicer. The best Breville juicers are efficient in working and other requirements. The amount of juice extracted is a way to measure the efficiency of the juicer.
Pulp extraction is also a very important feature of a juicer as incorrect pulp removal can cause damage to the juicer. The size of the feed tube and the pulp container is also a factor to be looked upon as that will affect the preparation for the ingredients. A good amount of money can be saved up by the use of masticating or triturating juicers as they can grind coffee beans, spices, and nuts. It can also be used to make baby food.
Reliability of the juicer
The use of correct parts and the manufacturing features can affect the juicers in a great way. The use of Stainless Steel over plastic can make the juicer more reliable as well as easy to manage and clean. A reliable motor size of 1.1 horsepower (Hp) or more can make it easier for you to deal with strong fiber fruits and vegetables like beets and turnips.
Being a peace lover
Juicers can sometimes be pretty noisy and can be of a large disadvantage as some people are noise sensitive and it can affect the other people around you. Also, a minimum of a seven-year warranty is something you should look upon. Many juicers even give a warranty of 10 to 15 years.
Best Breville Juicer Reviews
The advantage of Juice Fountain Plus is that it can juice whole size fruits like mango, banana, and oranges in just a few seconds which makes it one of the best Breville juicers. The smooth, circular parts of the juicer without any kinds of food traps help in the free flow of the pulp and make cleaning under tap water very easy.
This model also comes with a specially designed scrubbing brush to clean the filter mesh in a jiffy. The design of the juicer makes the working flawless. The worry of fitting the whole fruit in the juicer is gone as this comes with 3 inches wide chute feed which allows to juice whole fruits and veggies without prior cutting and preparation. To avoid any spill during juicing, it comes with the lid on the operation which allows you to juice while having the lid closed. The speed variation helps you to use slow speed while dealing with leafy vegetables and softer fruits while using a higher speed control for harder vegetables and denser fruits.
Some important features:
- There is a 3-inch feeder chute that is extra wide and can create a good amount of juice in just 5 seconds.
- Their juicer works on an 850-watt dual-speed motor made of stainless-steel cutting disc which prevents unsafe activities. It also includes dishwasher safe parts.
- Safety locking arm stops the juicer from operating cover locked into place. It has a pulp collector of a large capacity of 2.6 pulp containers which works on 110 to 120 Volts and 800 Watts.
- The juicer includes a 1-liter juice jug with froth separator, filter basket, and cleaning brush. The dimensions of the juices are around 13.2 x 1.5 x 18.2 inches and it comes with a warranty of 1 year.
The Juice Fountain works on Breville’s Cold Spin Technology which is one of the best Breville juicers that has portrayed to emit less than 1.8°C while juicing fruits and other items which keep the nutrients unharmed. Fruits and vegetables get processed within seconds due to its Italian-made mess filter. By simply inverting the nozzle when finished with juicing, you can get mess-free juice straight out of the juicer. The two variations in the speed control make juicing of softer as well as harder items easy and quick for daily use.
Some important features:
- The wide feed chute makes juicing whole items possible.
- The Jug capacity is 70 ounce which is made of Stainless-steel.
- Two Speed Control in the juicer is provided- High speed for harder fruits and vegetables at 1300 rpm and low speed for leafy vegetables and delicate fruits at 6500 rpm. It works on 850 Watts and 110 to 120 Volts
The Juice Fountain Cold XL is one of the best Breville juicers which allows the juicing process to work smoothly on the cutting disc made of stainless steel and it also uses the Cold Spin Technology. This cuts down the temperature increase during the process of juicing.
Some important features:
- No prior cutting and prepping of the fruits and vegetables are required as this juicer has a 3.5 mm feed chute which makes juicing easier.
- The quiet setting available on the juicer reduces the emission of noise to a great extent.
- It works at 1200 Watts and 110-120 Volts.
The Big Squeeze Slow Juicer crushes and then extracts the juice from the fruits and vegetables to extract the juice. It produces a thick consistency of juice with the nutritional value almost intact and a bit of fiber content is also present in it. A good amount of juice is yielded from items like tomatoes, wheatgrass, and small berries. The sprout plug enables you to pre-mix the juices and make it into a whole food.
Some important features:
- A large 3-inch Feed Chute allows you to juice fruits and vegetables whole at once efficiently. A noise-free working is supported by a motor of 240-Watt of the juicer.
- The method of low speed during extraction is powerful which causes less transfer of heat.
- The juicer is very used to clean and the indication of the red dot on parts allows the users to work with the juicer and arrange it accordingly.
- The juicer is Eco-friendly as it has less carbon footprint.
The Juice Fountain Elite feels very professional as it is among the best Breville Juicers with 40,000 or more filtering pores which ensure a delicious, smooth, healthy refreshment every time. The cutting disc is reinforced with titanium and covered by a micro-mesh filter designed in Italy to extract more juices. The two-speed controls enable slow speed for soft fruits and fast speed for harder fruits and veggies.
Some important features:
- It is a juicer that uses the power of 1000-watt with two-speed controls.
- The capacity of the juice jug is 1.1 quarts and that of the pulp container is 3.2 quarts.
- The arm bolts which have a locking system march up to a quarter in different directions to ensure a compact fit.
We hope that this article has helped you to choose among the best Breville juicers by highlighting all the necessary itineraries you should be keeping in mind. Investing in such a useful appliance is essential in the day to day life schedule to maintain a healthy diet and consume necessary nutrients easily. With a simple routine of juicing with the help of one of these best Breville juicers, you can easily prep your drink even if you are in a hurry. So, keeping these points in mind, you can go ahead and purchase some of these awesome goodies!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Breville Juicer parts dishwasher safe?
Ans. The Breville juicer parts like the juicer jug, pulp container, and cleaning brush are dishwasher safe.
Which Breville Juicer is best for leafy greens?
Ans. The Breville juicers with two control options: fast and slow are good for leafy greens. You have to use the slow speed option while juicing leafy greens.
Are Breville juicers BPA free?
Ans. Breville Juicers use a safe and harmless part in the making of their juicers.