- 1 Best Kitchen Faucet Reviews – A Complete Guide 2020
- 1.0.1 What’s Up With Kitchen Faucets?
- 1.0.2 What’s More To Learn?
- 1.0.3 What Are The Styles To Look At?
- 1.0.4 What Are The Faucet Materials & Finishes?
- 1.0.5 Colors
- 1.0.6 So, What’s Your Faucet Type?
- 1.0.7 Faucet Handles
- 1.0.8 Faucet Features
- 1.0.9 Wrapping It Up
- 1.0.10 1. American Standard 4175.300.002 Colony Brings Glamour to Kitchen
- 1.0.11 2. Dazzling with Ceramic Finish Best Faucet for Home
- 1.0.12 3. Kohler Brings the Union Technology and Beauty with Faucets
- 1.0.13 4. Best Pull Out Kitchen Faucet Kraus KPF-2110
- 1.0.14 5. Friho Commercial Sink Faucet: Shines like a Platinum
- 1.0.15 6. Best Two Handle Kitchen Faucet – Peerless P299578LF-SS
- 1.0.16 7. Best Touchless Kitchen Faucet – Moen’s One Handle Pulldown Faucet
- 1.0.17 8. Best Pull Down Kitchen Faucet – The Delta Faucet
- 1.0.18 9. Best Industrial Kitchen Faucet – Kraus 1650 SS Brings Commercial Style Faucet for its Patrons!
- 1.0.19 10. Check out the Review of Shaco’s Brushed Nickel Free – One of the best Kitchen Faucets!
Best Kitchen Faucet Reviews – A Complete Guide 2020
What are you doing? It’s been years since you got yourself a new kitchen faucet! Your sink has been bored with the same old thing for decades. It doesn’t matter what your reason is, but I’m going to help you redecorate your home in order to achieve a better look with the best kitchen faucet brands.
What’s Up With Kitchen Faucets?
You really have to give it to the kitchen faucet, they are able to withstand abuse. Well, it’s mostly our fault. For some reason, faucets aren’t as popular as you think that they would be.
Honestly, they need more love than what the society gives them for. Just imagine our lives without them? Heck, I’m pretty happy they are able to endure the everyday wear and tear we give them.
If you’re reading this article, it can either be one of two things – you randomly stumbled upon this blog OR you’re in need of a new faucet. Now, before we get into details, I want you to ask yourself – when was the last time you replaced the faucet?
See, this tells you a lot. If you’ve been with the same thing for YEARS, then CONGRATS! It’s probably really old and ancient. It deserves to rest. However, if you just bought it months or weeks ago, you really need help for the next time around.
With that being said, I want to emphasize how both reasons are a good thing. Well, on the bright side, you get to enjoy a better choice.
If you’ve been using it for years, it’s really time to upgrade. These days faucets have built-in functions that can really get the part started. In general, choosing the most convenient and durable is the way to go.
You can even take a look at some of the articles on the website to check out our best kitchen faucet reviews to help you out.
What’s More To Learn?
I want to give you a hint. Well, when it comes to choosing the best faucet in town – or the world – for that matter, you can base it off of the price.
So yeah, it’s not really rocket science as we often measure products for that matter as basis. As a rule, the higher the price is, the better the quality. Of course, it’s not always necessary for you to always purchase the higher-end of the price spectrum.
Most of the time, it just breaks down to what you need the most. If you rarely use your faucet – like, you’re always traveling – then it’s not necessary to purchase the most expensive one on the market.
Just to give you a head’s up, learning how these things work are the key to get you a better understanding. Knowing how it’s made is pretty the same thing as well.
But if you want in on my advice, you really need a good valve to get the show on the road. It means you don’t want it to randomly change from hot to cold in an instant.
From my solid experience with faucets, getting burned is something which I’m accustomed to. I can get a bit clumsy at times, so having a scald-guard is really important.
Let’s not forget how significant it is to have a temperature-limit as well. The good news is that it’s being offered by the best faucet brands today.
If you’re going to use these, all you have to do is get rid of the handle. From there you can change it to your ideal water temperature. This is especially notable if you have kids running around.
What Are The Styles To Look At?
Choosing the best style which would fit you is absolutely important. Let’s learn the basics right here – it’s like going to school, but the topic is about faucets.
You have three styles to choose from. If you’ve been at least observant with your friends’ faucets, you’ll notice that most of them have a single-handle faucet.
The reason is pretty practical as well. As you can see, you’re able to use it while you’re operating kitchen duties while the other is busy doing something else.
There are peeps who would refer to it as a “center set” as well. It means you’re free to control both hot and cold using only 1 lever. Most of the time, you’ll see it as part of the spout.
Another thing, you might consider that the two-handle center-set faucets are pretty popular. Well, yes. But that’s only for bathrooms. But it doesn’t mean it can’t be the best kitchen faucet as well.
There are some which come in with this style. You can immediately notice them as having the spout and valves in one spout.
Let’s go with the third type. Well, you can call this as a widespread faucet. As for this one, you can say it has everything mounted differently. I means the basic stuff – hot-water valve, cold-water valve, and spot are all different.
However, these things aren’t common in kitchen. The fact that we live in the future – kind of, time machine isn’t a thing yet – hot and cold water valves hare being combined.
You’ve probably seen it most of the time, it’s being delivered through a single spout. You always need to remember before you make a purchase that what your countertop’s hole configuration is.
You don’t have to go through the trouble if you’ll be drilling a new one. Assuming you really have faith in the faucet and want to suit it best.
By the way, just to give you a notice. For the countertop, if you want something special in – like, soap dispenser and the works – you need to get a sink that’s able to accommodate these.
If you want to get an overview, these sinks usually have holes that are already drilled at 8-inch centers. Most of the time, it comes in with a single hole. Of course, this is fitting for faucets which have single-handle.
What Are The Faucet Materials & Finishes?
It’s common knowledge that faucets are made from different materials. However, you’ll be able to identify that brass is one thing that will stand out. In addition, it comes in with several finishes as well.
Well, you can either choose from an awesome look of powder-coated enamel to a unique gold plated. It’s also important to know that certain parts are fabricated.
Yeah, so it could either be machine stamped or pressed. Or sometimes, it’s being casted in molds. From what I can gather, it’s the better of the two.
Beware though – it comes with a price to pay. There are already occurrences of health being compensated. Here’s the thing, brass is mostly made out of your everyday copper, zinc, and lead.
It means there are times where little pieces of lead is able to crawl its way to the drinking water. So I’m pretty sure by now you already know what’s next – it’s not pretty.
You don’t have to be alarmed though. There’s still a way in which you can ensure the water you’re drinking is safe. Let’s hear it from the big man himself – or rather, it’s a law.
Safe Drinking Water Act restricts manufacturers to use so much lead in their faucets. The best faucet brands only have a maximum of 8% lead in brass.
If you don’t want to get hurt, please read the labels. Currently, the companies are thinking of ways which they can lessen the amount of lead in their bass. So far, the big shot companies are doing well.
Talking about what’s normal, this usually comes in with a polished and brushed chrome. In addition, it can be high-gloss, satin, and antique brass. Well, there’s more to it as well.
Just to give you a teaser, it comes with the color white, black, red, and gray. If you’re going to take a look around – for instance, checking out our best kitchen faucet reviews on the site – you’ll notice that colors are now being combines.
I honestly think that it’s a neat add-on as it allows it to accent with each other. For the ever popular Powder-coated colors, these things are being applied as well as baked.
The end result is pretty much solid. It gives off a great finish which will last you a lifetime. In this case, the life of the faucet.
Now, let’s move on to the next topic. Brass faucets aren’t really so much of a brass than you think it is. In reality, it’s just a nickel-plated unit. This is prior to its transformation of a brass plating.
In occasion you like to get yourself a high-gloss brass finish, there’s actually a way to get things done easier. Go for a factory-applied clear coat. Trust me, it saves you the hassle from cleaning and polishing from time to time.
Okay, people. We know that we’re already in the 21st century so we need to give a little love to the companies who thought outside the box. There are brass faucets which are able to keep its shine for good.
Not only that, but we consider them as the epitome of being scratch-resistant. You what to know an example? Check out Delta’s Brilliance brass finish. You can never go wrong with choosing a recent technology.
So, What’s Your Faucet Type?
It’s time to dig deeper on the details. Now, what’s your type – deck-mount or wall-mount? But before that, let me explain a bit more on these two.
Basically, the former is being attached to the countertop. In most cases, it’s being rested on the sink. On the other hand, the former is on the wall or it’s being hand over.
Handles are important. Of course it is, can you imagine using a faucet without it? It’s true that there are upgraded faucets which turns on the water automatically. However, not a lot of people can get that.
Or find it necessary to have. So without further ado, let’s talk about the best kitchen faucet handles. You can actually have one which is able to turn directionally in order to get a different temperature.
If you don’t want that, you can get 2 handles. This lets you combine both hot and cold water. Usually, this gives you a nifty sprayer situated to the side.
In my kitchen, there’s a pull-down sprayer which I adore. It gives you spray and stream options. It’s never a bad thing to be too convenient.
I did mention not too long ago about hands-free faucets. Well, if you can afford one, then it’s a neat dimension to add. These faucets cam either be touch or motion-oriented.
This doesn’t fall short on features as well. It can come with temperature and volume control. You’re pretty much living a life full of commands.
But I would encourage couples to get this, it’s actually a pretty neat choice for children as it offers safety. Overall, they’re convenient and very accommodating.
Before we end the entire show, I do want to tell you how important faucet features is. Don’t purchase any faucets without any significant features – it’s almost the same thing as not upgrading.
Always get those with in-faucet filters. If you like to keep your drinking water safe (obviously) then this works pretty grand to filter tap water.
There’s something you should think about as well. Both the volume and maintenance should be thought thoroughly. It gives you the conclusion if it’s the right one for you.
Also, think about soap dispensers. These are pretty handy to keep your counter well-kept and organized.
Wrapping It Up
Here we are! We’ve finally covered the things you should take not when buying a faucet. In addition, reading the reviews and learning from them is a great idea. Don’t only settle for one review, go for the others as well.
It might be time-consuming, but it’s pretty much worth the trouble. You can even check out the best kitchen faucets reviews on the website to help you out. Trust me, it’s way faster!
We have chosen some of the best faucets for you, check them out below.
1. American Standard 4175.300.002 Colony Brings Glamour to Kitchen
A sleek design and astounding job!
Choosing the tap for your new modular kitchen can be tough. So get American Standard 4175.300.002 Colony Soft Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet delivering great performance and looks ravishing with the décor!
- A pull-down sprayer with spraying spout, completely adjustable, has 8 cm height right from the base. It will let the water flow downwards gently without diversions.
- Tarnished metal lever allows the user to grip on easily with soap suds on hand.
- Completely scratch resistant in nature, this enigmatic design is bound to make every guest jealous on one look!
Currently ruling the market with its two-in-one sprayer and corrosion resistant material.
2. Dazzling with Ceramic Finish Best Faucet for Home
Spray or hose down those nasty dishes.
Ceramic body and oil brass tone, the Decor Star TPC11-TO Contemporary 16″ Pull Down Spray Kitchen Sink Faucet UPC cUPC NSF AB 1953 looks stunning.
- Dual spray control with both ‘spray’ and ‘stream’ technique and an adjustable pull down sprayer is bound to scrub off every stain with minimal effort.
- Brass body of the faucet promises to continue giving a sturdy reliable performance.
- Both hot and cold water hoses make this model perfect for every seasonal change.
“The most elegant designed faucet with compact features”, as said by many customers
3. Kohler Brings the Union Technology and Beauty with Faucets
The magnetic wonder!
Uniting beauty and technology together in the model Kohler K-560-VS Bellera Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet for the professional chef in you!
- The union of perfect design and symmetrical water flow, this product displays both stream and spray modes but with a water flow control technology.
- Light braided joints in the faucet give birth to the lightest spray head and an even lighter bodied item.
- Magnetic docking system maintains the position of the spray head even with repetitive use.
Coming from one of the most trusted brand, this model is doing extremely well with over thousands of pieces selling every day!
4. Best Pull Out Kitchen Faucet Kraus KPF-2110
Taking over glamour with a sturdy performance!
The Kraus KPF-2110 Single Lever Stainless Steel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet is all about performance and simple looks!
- Coming with a lifetime guarantee and lead free brass body, this single lever design has an effortlessly great control for users to grip on to.
- One can switch this faucet on with this model’s spout that is flexible and aims at just the right angle.
- The stainless steel color looks ravishing with any décor and theme – be it modern or traditional.
Low maintenance and durable features that goes with every occasion and set up – this product is easily one of the best selling faucets.
5. Friho Commercial Sink Faucet: Shines like a Platinum
A faucet that shines like platinum!
Friho Commercial Stainless Steel Single Handle Brushed Nickel Kitchen Sink Faucet is the ideal faucet for a modular kitchen.
- Brushed nickel coating on top of lead-free brass body;, this faucet gives the look of authenticity to every sink.
- Ceramic valves and the anti-corrosive body does not allow rust deposition.
- Highly flexible spout without a magnetic attachment lets a wider angle of motion.
- Elastic grip lets the spout slide back into its position.
“Possibly the cheapest faucet that I have come across in a long time. Very adaptable and extremely lightweight.” – a happy customer’s remark.
6. Best Two Handle Kitchen Faucet – Peerless P299578LF-SS
The Peerless P299578LF-SS Choice Two Handle Kitchen Faucet is the modern faucet that you would want for your traditional kitchen. With rotating curves and gooseneck like spout, it is ergonomically designed with a stainless steel finish!
- Style: It has double handles with ceramic disc cartridge
- The blade handles are ergonomic in nature and complies to the ADA standards
- It has a deck mounted with 4 holes making the installation process easier
- Size: 20 x 3 x 12 inches
The market review of this faucet has been extremely positive with customers loving the brass feel and 1.8 GPM rate of water flow. Hence, this rock-solid feel of the faucet is what the market wants!
7. Best Touchless Kitchen Faucet – Moen’s One Handle Pulldown Faucet
Introduced from one of the reputed brands, Moen Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet (7594SRS) is a spot resist stainless finish faucet which has water flow of 1.5 gallons per minute.
- The Duralock quick connect system makes installation process easier
- The reflex system presents both enhances the operation of this faucet as well as secures the spray head’s docking
- It has optional deck plate with 1-or-3 sink configuration option
The Moen Arbor One-Handle High Arc Pulldown Kitchen Faucet (7594SRS) has been received with a positive note in the market with most people concentrating on the spout’s curve and handle of the flare.
8. Best Pull Down Kitchen Faucet – The Delta Faucet
Touted as the ‘teapot-style’ faucet, this Delta Faucet 9178-AR-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet is the perfect addition to your traditional-contemporary kitchen. With diamond seal technology and MagnaTite Docking, this is what the market needs currently.
- Diamond seal technology to prevent leakage
- Triple finish – arctic stainless, chrome, Venetian bronze
- Soft touch clean spray for removing the build-up
- MagnaTite docking for holding the spray wand
This faucet has been received by the market with huge gusto, with people appreciating the diamond seal technology the most. With the price range being affordable ($165-$170 approximately), people have a new faucet for their homes!
9. Best Industrial Kitchen Faucet – Kraus 1650 SS Brings Commercial Style Faucet for its Patrons!
Your kitchen will get a new look with the Kraus KPF-1650SS Stainless Steel Nola Single Lever Commercial Style Kitchen Faucet, placed under the lifetime limited warranty of the company. With both spray and stream setting, this has a rust resistant finish.
- Concealed Dual Function Pull Down Sprayer with both stream and spray setting
- High arc faucet for better cleaning
- Sedal ceramic cartridge for drip free operation.
Kraus is a name in the market worth noting and this newest faucet from the group has taken the market by storm. With its specifically Kerox Cartridges and Neo-Pearl Aerators, it has surely become one of the most chosen options in the market.
10. Check out the Review of Shaco’s Brushed Nickel Free – One of the best Kitchen Faucets!
The Best Commercial Brushed Nickel Lead-Free Kitchen Sink Faucet is a must have kitchen faucet, which most people are planning to include into their kitchen. A rust free durable kitchen faucet option to choose from!
- Deck mounted installation method
- Brushed Nickel finishing touch
- 360 degree spout swivel
- Metal singular handle
- 3/8 inch cold and hot water inlet hoses
This faucet from the house of Shaco is truly one of the best that is found in the market. With positives as dual hoses and ceramic disc type valve, this surely is one that most households would love to have.
As per latest news, it has positive reviews from the market!
If you are looking at less options to choose from, check the top 5 kitchen faucets.