Prepworks by Progressive Dome Citrus Juicer
This Prepworks by Progressive Citrus Juicer is designed to fit limes, lemons and oranges
This juicer features a domed lid that doubles as a measuring cup
Features a non-skid base so it won't easily move
It includes printed measurements in tablespoons, cups and millimeters and is made of heavy duty plastic
Zulay Professional Citrus Juicer
Extracts The Most Juice Possible Professional quality most efficient juicer squeezer
Commercial Grade Hand Press Extractor Made of durable
More Fruits To Enjoy Than Your Handheld Juicer The 5" (5 inch) diameter cup allows it to be used with various types
Easy Clean Wipes clean in seconds, focus more time on juicing than clean up
Switol Manual Citrus Juicer
Get Juice in Just Three Steps - Cut the citrus into half, put the flat cut side down on the plate of the strainer
Stop Wasting - Extracts every last drop out of oranges, grapefruits, lemons, limes, pomegranates
Easy to Clean - Throw the stainless steel strainer into the dishwasher
Pure Delicious Juice - Unlike an electric juicer machine, our citrus juice maker
Manual Fruit Juicer by Vollum
Pro Quality: This professional squeezer brings commercial kitchen quality
Easy To Use: Grasp our ergonomic handle while pressing down the hand lever
This heavy-duty juicer is built for long term use and withstands pressure up 2,300 PSI of pressure
Mess Free Juicing: No more juice squirting all over your hands and counter top
Manual Fruit Juicer by Vollum
Manual juicer produces pure juice and this juice contains more vitamins as well as minerals
Safe and Healthy - Food grade plastic and stainless steel materials
Efficient Design - Using spiral extrusion, the amount of juice is increased by 15% compared to the ordinary extrusion method
Easy to Clean - detachable structure, after use, parts can be removed for cleaning, dried and stored
A best manual orange juicer is a kitchen appliance, which is useful for extracting citrus fruits and vegetable juice. It is handheld and comes with a solid ribbed cut that is press down at citrus fruits like oranges, tomato, lemon, etc. to extract the juice. This comes under the affordable range of juicers. It spins like a centrifugal juicer but at a much slower speed. Cone-shaped cupped is press against half fruit until the complete extraction of juice. This cone-shaped tool equipped juicer can be messy at times.
There is a manual juicer, which comes with a handle on either right/left side of the juicer. You have to press that handle to force the juice out of the fruit. There are multiple benefits of orange juice. They are rich in vitamin C, magnesium, carbs, protein, etc. Oranges are rich in antioxidants and play an important role in enhancing your immune system.
Vitamin C arrives from oranges are helpful in wound healing, bone formation, and dental health. There are multiple skin benefits. Orange juices are also rich in folate, which plays an important role in DNA synthesis and fetal growth and development. Orange juices are rich in potassium, which helps in regulating your blood pressure and fight against heart diseases. Some studies suggest that it helps in preventing kidney stones and it decreases inflammation.
Orange juice has many benefits and great taste. Consumingthe market bought orange juice daily might do you harm than bring benefits. This is because ready-made commercially sold orange juice contains artificially added color and sweeteners, not as fresh as your homemade orange juice. It is better to invest in the best manual orange juicer, which is easy to use and provide fresh juice. There is a wide range of products available in the market, and choosing the best manual orange juicer for orange juice can get a little confusing. This article is your ultimate guide to choose the best manual orange juicerfor your daily cup of vitamin C.
Factors to Consider while buying the best manual orange juicer.
- Pulp Regulator
Your juicer should have a pulp regulator. This featureallows you to regulate how pulpy you want your juice to be. If you want your juice completely-pulp free, then turn on the pulp regulator.
- Size of the machine.
Depending on the space available in your kitchen, buy your best manual orange juicer. If you have, less space opts for a small juicer, which is compact. However, commercial juicers are big and require a good amount of space. You can opt for easy to either assemble or dissemble juicer, but it would put an extra step in making your orange juice daily.
- Size of the container
Make sure the size of the container is big enough to extract juice for your family in one serve. Moreover, some containers have measurement marks. This helps in keeping track of the amount of juice you extract daily.
- Dishwasher friendly
Sometimes making juice of citrus fruit as oranges can be a messy task. Hence, it is better to buy a juicer in which a dishwasher can wash parts. The best manual orange juicer should make your task easier.
- Design of your juicer
The design of the juicer should not only be classy but also it should be easy to use. It should utilize minimum space and get the work done with minimum chaos.
It is important to consider how many years or months of warranty, the company is giving. Besides, the after-sale services, your juicer should be your long time investment.
Let us look at the best manual orange juicer available inthe market.
Best manual orange juicers:-
Zulay professional citrus juicer is a manual citrusjuicer best for making orange juice. It is one of the most premium quality, heavy-duty best manual orange juicer, and lime squeezer.
- It extracts most of the juice from oranges, grapefruit,limes, etc. with efficiency without seeds.
- It is easy to operate, pull the handle down firmly andproduce juice without getting your hands dirty.
- It is made of heavy-duty iron with ergonomic design. You can get your job done with little effort. You can crush a variety of small fruits and vegetables from the comfort of your kitchen.
- It has a 5-inch diameter cup. Your family can enjoyapples, pineapples, lemon, orange juice daily with little effort. The juicer can handle the largest size of grapefruit efficiently.
- It is easy to clean and dishwasher friendly juicer. Youcan focus more time on making your nutritious juice rather than cleaning up.
- This juicer has rubber feet that stay firmly andprevents dripping of the juice.
ROVSUN commercial-grade fruit juicer is a manual handpress juicer for orange juices. It is one of the best manual orange juicers. It comes with a black hat. If you are using other juicers and you accidentally move the juicer press, it would come down with a huge force. You need to lock this black hat at the proper position and it will prevent such accidents.
- This juicer is made of 304 stainless steel strainer, which ensures 100% safety and hygiene.
- It is not only perfect for your daily home use. It is a perfect juicer for parties, bars, restaurants use.
- It can create lots of fresh juice at one serving.
- It is easy to operate and dishwasher friendly. It does not require much strength to press down the handle. It has easy to remove container for cleaning.
- This juicer will not rub rind and no bitter taste.
- Good after-sale service.
Lukasa manual juicer is different from other juicers because it is a portable juicer. It is a stainless steel hand squeezer juicer. It also produces other fruit juice like grapefruit, lemon, tangerines, etc.
- Manual juicers produce juice without having electricity supply, hence, producing juices with more vitamins and minerals.
- Stainless steel is safe; this juicer is made of stainlesssteel, and it will not affect the taste of the juice in any way.
- This juicer has a simple yet efficient design.
- It uses spiral extrusion hence, 15% more juice compared to other juicers.
- It is a portable juicer; you easily carry around anywhere you want. Besides, it is a travel-friendly juicer.
- It is easy to clean juicer; parts of the juicer after using are easy to wash, dry, and store.
This best manual orange juicer is a citrus lever squeezer. It produces juices of Oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, etc. it is a stainless steel and iron cast juicer.
- This juicer will bring a commercial quality kitchen juicer at your home.
- It has immense squeezing power and you can easily makejuices from lemon to pomegranate with this juicer.
- You just have to pull the handle down and it will squeeze your fruit dry. It has a non-skid suction cup that will prevent the juicer from moving while using. Hence, preventing accidents.
- Being a heavy-duty juicer and it will be your long-term investment.
- It will prevent from spilling juices all over your hands and handle is easy to press. No more aching wrist after making your orange juice.
Geedel manual masticating juicer is a slow juicer. It hasmaximum nutrition value. Production of all fruits and vegetables is possible.
- Masticating juicer is a slow juicer and there is no use of electricity and less friction. It will create maximum nutritious juice.
- This juicer can produce maximum pulp-free. It isequipped with a juicer guider and a filter, which will separate the juice from the pulp twice.
- It has a simple design with a crank handle, which will help you to operate the juicer easily.
- It is a BPA free; no toxic material will get involved while making your fresh orange juice. It is easy to clean.
- It produces almost zero noise.
- It comes with a one-month free trial and 1-yearwarranty with lifetime technical support.
Switol manual citrus juice is a hand juicer, which can produce juices of orange, lemon, grapefruit, pomegranate, etc. and it comes in grey color.
- Your juice will be ready in three steps with this juicer. Cut your orange in half, place it in the container and pull down the handle. Your juice will be ready within minutes.
- It extracts every drop of your orange and there wouldbe almost no wasting of fruit.
- Being a manual juicer, there would be no fraction whileproducing the juice, hence, fresh orange juice will be ready with a maximum nutritious value.
- It is a heavy-duty juicer. Besides home use, it canalso be work for parties, bars, etc.
This is the cheapest manual orange juicer you could ever find. It is a handheld squeezer, which can produce orange, lime, grapefruit juice.
- This juicer can only fit limes, oranges, and grapefruit.
- It has a non-skid base, so no moving of juicer while using.
- It is made of heavy-duty plastic.
- It is easy to clean filter and dishwasher friendly.
- It has the capacity of producing one large cup of orange juice in one serving.
There are many other best manual orange juicer available in the market. This article has listed down the best out of best. These mentioned juicers are all you need while making your glass of vitamin C. All of these juicers are BPO free, non-toxic, hand handled, easy to use, and clean juicer.
Every mentioned juicer in this article has basic features of a good juicer along with the key feature. You can choose a juicer that fits your requirement and budget best.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often you should drink orange juice?
Orange juice is rich in taste and provides a good amount of vitamin c and other minerals. These vitamins are essential for keeping your body healthy. Besides, orange juice helps in preventing kidney stones. Hence, you can consume orange juice on a daily basis.
- How do you use the best manual orange juicer?
Place half-sliced orange in the squeezer. The cut side of the orange should face down; press the handle down of your manual juicer and the juicer fill produce maximum juice.
- How does a manual juicer work?
The manual juicer requires the strength of your arm to produce orange juice. However, it does not involve electricity and there would be no friction. This would help in producing high-quality nutritious orange juice.
- Can you use a hand blender for making orange juice?
No! Blender does not separate pulp and juice/fiber as a juicer does.
On the other hand, the juicer will separate pulp and fiber and provide only nutritious juice of the orange you have put in the juicer.
- How often should you clean your juicer?
Clean your juicer thoroughly after every use; you can do that with the help of a cleaning brush.
- Mistakes that can damage your juicer.
- Drying your washed juicer in the oven.
- Using a knife as a pusher
- Overfilling the juicer
- Not cleaning the juicer thoroughly after using it.
- How to get rid of stains on a plastic juicer?
Mix some amount of vinegar and Lemon uses and sock the parts of your mixer overnight. It will make your mixer look brand new. It is not advisable to boil parts of your juicer for cleaning purposes.
- How to clean juicer’s filter?
Soak your filter with a solution of water and citric acid (vinegar or lemon) for an hour. You can also use commercial cleaners available in the market.
- Can you keep the oranges peel on while producing orange juice?
The skin of the orange is as beneficial as the fruit. It has vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, and other health beneficial minerals. It is advisable to make juice of the entire fruit, including the peel of the orange.