Eat wisely as you become what you eat. This is one of the lines which emphasizes the eating aspect of maintaining good health which is as important as working out. Eating habits and physical exercise both in harmony constitute a healthy body and an efficient mind. Eating fruits and vegetables is a good option but unfortunately, it is a bit cumbersome considering the busy lives some of us have. A go-to and easy method that removes the complications of eating fruits and vegetables can be drinking juice with the best masticating juicers.
Juicing can even be considered better than eating fruits and vegetables as your body can absorb the nutrients better and it gives your digestive system a rest from the fiber or the roughage it contains. Drinking a glass of juice can be equally rewarding as eating whole fruits or vegetables. It has the potential to reduce the risk of cancer, boost your immune system, remove toxins from your body, aid digestion, and help you lose weight.
- 1 Best Masticating Juicers – Buying Guide
- 2 Best Masticating Juicers Reviews
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Best Masticating Juicers – Buying Guide
But if you do not want to drink commercials juices or even the juice that the nearby vendor sells that already have various sorts of adulteration in them you might consider a juicer from the range of some of the best masticating juicers available online. The right masticating juicer that suits you your requirements can be a boon in your life.
Factors To Remember
Do not compromise on the quality of the juicer as the cheaper ones have low-grade plastic. You will be buying them with the idea of getting healthy but one small mistake of choosing the wrong one might result in getting yourself sick. Make sure to buy a juicer that is made up of food-grade plastic or stainless steel, and is BPA-free at the parts that have direct contact with the fruits/veggies and the juice, which includes everywhere except for the pulp collector.
Ease Of Cleaning:-
Every household device needs to be maintained for it to have a longer life. When we buy a juicer we often intend on using it for most of the days. We do not want to get stuck for long minutes trying to get the gunk out of the juicer. Some convenience-minded consumers should keep an eye out for some of the best masticating juicers which have removable dishwasher safe parts.
A cleaning brush or cloth included with the whole package is always appreciable. You should lookout for a juicer that is easy to clean and in which the removable parts can be assembled properly without and hassle. You should always choose a juicer that is user friendly and can be easily operated.
Masticating juicers can be costly than centrifugal ones but the quality and performance they offer is worth spending the money for. There are significant cost and performance differences between centrifugal juicers and masticating juicers. The price of any juicer whether masticating or centrifugal greatly depends on the wattage or power of the motor it has. You can even find some cheap citrus juicers in the market but they won’t be as useful and functional as the other ones.
Warranty the juicer comes with:-
The choice of the brand should be done very thoughtfully beforehand as it will ensure the kind of service you will be getting afterward. Having a long warranty is always a plus point as it gives a sense of relief that the company has got your back if you need some assistance afterward. A 5-year warranty is a must or else you might even end up spending a lot on their maintenance.
The best masticating juicers that aren’t efficient or waste most of the fruits and vegetables are of no use. This will eventually scale up your expenses. You need to pick a juicer with a high juice yield to reduce any wastage. An ideal juicer having a high juice yield makes the most out of the money that you’d spend on your fruits and vegetables.
Some of the best masticating juicers typically produce a pulp that is quite dry, which indicates a high juice yield, and therefore the waste pulp can be easily cleaned. Another deciding factor could be the amount of juice the juicer yields in a single run. Centrifugal juicers win the race in terms of providing extra-large quantities of juice within a shorter interval of time. However, you should go for the masticating juicers if the quality of the juice is a major factor for you
You should always make up your mind on the type of food items you will be juicing before buying a juicer so that you end up buying the right one. Masticating and Triturating juicers can extract juice from leafy greens, thick veggies, and even hard or soft fruits. The centrifugal juicers are capable of operating only on hard fruits and thick veggies.
Best Masticating Juicers Reviews
Aobosi best masticating juicers extractor is a masticating juicer equipped with a quiet motor, it is also a reverse function juicer which means there is little or no foaming or clogging and no heat buildup which prevents oxidation. One of the best parts of the product is the black button available on the juicer that easily helps you to install and/or remove detachable parts from the body for safe, and easy usage. It is equipped with a spiraling auger for increasing juice yields by up to 90% more than your conventional juicers.
It also significantly increases the health index and quality of your juice overall, increasing vitamin A content to up to 60%, vitamin C to up to 40% and the thickness of the juice from 35% to 50%. The juicer provides a wide range of compatible ingredients to choose from which can range from gingers, celery, wheatgrass to fibrous fruits, vegetables, and everything in between so you don’t have to trouble yourself ever again.
Let’s have a deeper insight into the product’s features:
- A 150W quiet motor, as being less than 60 decibels you can enjoy enjoying a quiet and safe environment for infants and an overall healthy life when making juice.
- The product comes with a 1-month free trial & 2-Year warranty and the company is also known for lifelong technical support and customer service.
- Features a safety lock button that helps you to easily assemble and disassemble the juicer in minutes for ease of usage.
- Boasts reverse function technology that helps to avoid clogging and oxidation and makes cleaning of the juicer way easier for a hassle-free experience.
- Slow masticating perfectly separates the juice from pulp which in turn extracts higher purity juice and preserves high nutritional value. As the auger spins at the low speed of 80 RPM, It increases juice yields up to 90% and 40-60% more vitamins and minerals compared to other centrifugal juicers
- It can extract various types of fruits and vegetables in a few minutes, especially works great for greens as the mastication process maintains the juice pure color, which indeed equals to a natural taste increased vitamins and nutrients.
This top of the line masticating juicer by AMZCHEF along with all the features of a normal masticating juicer has a few tricks up its sleeve which includes an intelligent protection chip that automatically stops the juicer after a 20-minute section of juicing so prolong the service life of the juicer by a significant margin.
Along with the auto stop feature that helps you save electricity, there is also a cool-down function that lets the juicer sit for 20 to 30 minutes in the ideal model for every juicing process retains all of its nutrients due to lack of heat from the juicer. This also significantly improves the age of all the mechanical moving parts which in turn reduces maintenance costs in the long run. This product has almost all the features you expect from the best masticating juicer.
Some of the highlighted features from the AMZCHEF extractor includes:
- Intelligent Protection chips that stop the juicer automatically and let it to cool down for 20 to 30 minutes after a 20-minute session to prolong the life of the machine and keep the quality of the extract intact and consistent after every use.
- It has an updated auger with 7 spiral masticating which increases yields up to 90% and decreases oxidation and foaming, which helps to deliver a more nutrient-rich juice for you and your family.
- A quiet motor below 60 decibels ensures sounds even lower than phone rings so that any infants or toddlers at you don’t get startled and ensure a calm and quiet environment around the house.
- It has a small caliber feeder chute that prevents children from getting injured during the juicing process, it also removes seeds which reduces the bitterness of the resultant juice significantly
- Has reverse functionality to avoid clogging and makes the juicer easy to clean, includes a button below the juicer to detach all detachable parts with ease, and also includes a bonus brush that can be used to easily clean the juicer
The Omega NC900HDC masticating juicer has a classy look with an elegant design, incorporated with a chrome finish which gives it a metallic finish. It is one of the neatest and best masticating juicers in the market.
It does not have suction cups below it like some of the cheap ones have. The ingenious design allows it to stay firm on flat surfaces while operation eliminating the complications of removing the suction cups when you need to move it.
- One of the biggest advantages it has over other masticating juicers is that it has an unconventionally bigger chute. The bigger feeding chute means the fruits need not be cut into very small pieces and the preparation time can be cut short by many folds.
- The omega juicer is a hassle-free juicer. It is extremely simple and straightforward to assemble and disassemble. Moreover, you might not even need a manual to operate it.
- You can always worry about the warranty while a bit costly masticating juicer but not with this one. The company offers a massive 15 years warranty. As per the reviews, the company is quite fast in reverting to the consumer complaints and sending out the replacements. This, in fact, reduces the nuisance of contacting the company and waiting for the juicer to be repaired.
- The juicer comes with 5 different modes for the different types of materials you feed into it thereby increasing its overall functionality. The 5th mode which is the highest gives the maximum juice yield. This enables you the juicer to the fullest.
With specific settings for different materials and a larger feeding chute to cut short preparation time, the Omega NC900HDC is one of the best masticating juicers for those who drink regularly and want the best and the most out of their expensive fruit and vegetables.
This upgraded version of the company’s previous lineup is one of the most affordable and best masticating juicers you can get. This juicer comes with a much more stable body and can be used easily and safely anywhere.
Some of the key features of this juicer are:
- It has a less than 60 decibels motor, and a stable body, you can safely use it at any time and any place.
- The juicer is incorporated with a Reverse function that helps you to use the juicer continuously without any clogging.
- It has 2 years of warranty which can be less considering the other products which offer more. But the company also provides a life long technical consultant and 24-hour customer service.
- The juicer is made out of food-grade plastic. It won’t harm the juice that comes in contact with the body of the juicer.
- The juicer comes with a UL and FDA certification.
The Tribest masticating juicer is one of the best choices for someone who is looking for a small scale commercial juicer. This Tribest Green Star Elite GSE produces a thick, tasty juice that has won the hearts of the most hard-core juice lovers. The machine also comes in three different color variants which are white, black, and chrome.
Some of the perks of this juicer to are:
- It is a twin gear juicer which means it has 2 gears working together to cut, grind, and make juices instead of one auger which most of the juicers in this list have.
- Along with the stainless steel gears, all the other parts are made from strong BPA-free plastic.
- It is a multipurpose juicer and therefore also offers to grind and blend. It has various pressure settings for juicing out different kinds of items. It has different screens which allow no or more pulp based on your choice.
- It has a superb 15-year warranty for household use whereas 3 years for professional use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What is a Masticating Juicer?
The masticating juicer or often referred to as a slow juicer but it performs very well on both hard and soft materials. The juicing process is slow so that heat cannot be produced to destroy the healthiness of the juice.
How long does a Masticating juicer take?
A Masticating juicer is also called a slow juicer as these juicers take much longer time than a regular centrifugal juicer to process the materials. They have a small opening because of which all the fruits and vegetables that you feed in them have to be cut into small pieces before feeding it in. This eventually increases the preparation time for the juice.
Do Masticating juicers remove fiber?
Yes, the process of juicing in a masticating juicer removes the fiber content from the fruits and vegetables which are fed into it.
Are the best Masticating juicers the same as cold press?
No, they are not the same as the principle involved in the functioning of both is different. A hydraulic or a pneumatic cold press juicer is a two-stage juicer. In the first step, the input is ground into a chunky mix, and then in the second step, the pulp is pressed under thousands of pounds of pressure to extract the juice.
In a Masticating juicer, the machine starts to spin the fruits or the veggies in the chute to crush. The spinning does not stop until the mix is turned into a liquid which is then passed through a mesh filter or a stainless strainer from where you can collect it in a cup.
Why are Masticating juicers better?
The best masticating juicers won’t give you any problem in juicing out soft or hard food materials. Because the juice is fresh and is of high quality, it can easily stay good for almost two days. The motor in these rotates at a low RPM due to which there is almost no heat produced to destroy the healthy enzymes present in the juice.
Are the best masticating juicers easy to clean?
Masticating juicers are the easiest of all to clean. Because it uses a slow juicing process, it produces lesser pulp, and therefore is quite easy to get rid of all excess materials or waste after juicing.