Wouldn’t it be better if you could make those delicious and juicy burgers at home? Wouldn’t it be more filling if you could fry those sausages in your favorite breakfast omelette? Well, this won’t be a dream anymore. If you are really looking for something that can assist you to make your meals a lot healthier and filling, and then well this is the perfect place for you.
- 1 Best Meat Grinder – Buying Guide
- 2 Best Meat Grinder Reviews
- 2.1 STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series Electric Meat Grinder
- 2.2 2. Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder
- 2.3 3. KitchenAid FGA Food Grinder Attachment
- 2.4 4. STX Megaforce Classic 3000 Series Air Cooled Electric Meat Grinder
- 2.5 5. Gourmia GMG525 Electric Meat Grinder
- 2.6 6. Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder
- 2.7 7. LEM Products Stainless Steel Big Bite Electric Meat Grinder
- 2.8 8. Cuisinart MG-100 Electric Meat Grinder
- 2.9 9. Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder
- 2.10 10. Bellamain Manual Meat Grinder
- 3 FAQ’s
Best Meat Grinder – Buying Guide
We have shortlisted the top 10 best meat grinder available in the market. These meat grinders will not only provide you with healthier options of protein but will also allow you to go creative with those monotonous recipes. You can easily grind up a huge chunk of meat by using these best meat mincers. So, why are you still waiting? Get yourself the best value meat grinder and we are sure you would love to snack on those delicious hamburgers and sausages.
Factors to be considered before purchasing the best meat grinder
1) Power consumption: This can have a serious impact on your pocket. Generally, the meat grinders available for commercial use consume an approximate power of 1000 watts to 1200 watts. Those devices which are not required to grind huge quantities of flesh, they can efficiently work on low powers.
2) Capacity: This ensures whether your set of best home meat grinder can be used for commercial purposes or not. Because to make patties for a lot of people, a huge quantity of ground meat is required. Therefore before buying, a decision must be taken whether your best value meat grinder can produce the quantity of ground meat that you had desired for.
3) Circuit protection: This is an important thing to note down. Care must be taken that your best meat grinder comes with inbuilt circuit protection. For this purpose, circuit breakers are used. If there happens to be voltage spikes or surges in current, then these circuit breakers break off automatically thereby disconnecting the device from the power supply.
4) Accessories: Care must be taken in determining the accessories that your favorite set of best hand meat grinder comes with. Accessories like a meat pusher, a blade, grids, sausage kits with keeps are really helpful in exemplifying the functionality of the grinders.
5) Ergonomic design and robustness: This determines whether your meat grinder can last for a long time or not. Every part of the grinder must be built from food-grade stainless steel and plastics. This shows the robustness of the gadget. Also, they must be resistant to stains and corrosion. Their design must facilitate easy handling and dismantle as and when required.
6) Ease of cleaning: It is very necessary to make sure that your best meat grinder can easily be cleaned. As microbes are most likely to grow on moist meat, therefore cleaning the grinders should be the most important responsibility. Therefore, care must be taken that your gadget can easily be dismantled to promote proper cleaning.
Best Meat Grinder Reviews
1. 1200 Watts Output Power
2. 3 Speed Modes (Low, High, and Reverse)
3. 3 Tempered Steel Grinding Plates
4. 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades
5. 3 Sausage Stuffing Tubes
6. Kubbe/Kibbe Attachment
7. Size #12 Polished Cast Aluminum Grinding Head
8. Grinds 175 to 225 Lbs of Meat Per Hour
The brand STX International is known for manufacturing the best-quality meat grinders. They are heavy-duty and come pre-equipped with a 1200-watt motor which is powerful enough to grind those tough meaty fibers. It also comes with a 12-inch grinding head which makes the grinder a lot versatile as compared to others that are already available in the market.
Its three additional grinding plates facilitate different forms of grinding like coarse grinding, medium grinding, and fine grinding. The company uses tempered steel to manufacture its grinding plates which can be washed in a dishwasher with ease. Its powerful 3-speed mechanism provides the best grinding experience. It also possesses convenient buttons to switch on or off the grinder.
While operating, if any kind of debris happens to go inside its feed chute, the grinder can be stopped immediately. This ensures that no further damage is caused to the unit. Its beaner plate facilitates the easy flow of meat from the grinder to the sausage casings. Also, one gets to choose among the three different stuffing tubes. This amazing unit of meat grinder comes with a money-back warranty which can be availed within a period of 30 days and also comes with a 3-year warranty on its quality.
- The unit comes well-equipped with a powerful motor.
- It includes full instructions for proper usage.
- It comes with 3 different sizes of grinding plates.
- It has a large size as compared to other meat grinders.
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
- It cannot be used for commercial use.
- It cannot grind animal tendons.
1. 800 Watt Output Power
2. Grinds up to 150lbs of Meat Per Hour
3. Easy On/Off Switch
4. 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Plates
5. 3 Sections of grinding at low speed
6. 1 Sausage Attachment
This is the most affordable meat grinder available in the market. It replaces those ancient hand grinders by using a powerful 800W motor which can tear down every fiber with ease.
It has the capacity to grind about 150 pounds of meat every hour. It comes with a well-placed design of switches which makes switching actions a lot easier and convenient. The unit also incorporates a well-built and sturdy design. It comes with an additional gearbox that can nullify any kind of resistance faced during grinding. In times of emergency, its power supply gets cut via its safety switch. All these features make this grinder affordable, multifunctional, and the best meat grinder for home use. This can also be in your list of best food grinder.
- It comes in a compact design.
- It comes with several attachments.
- It can be availed at an excellent price.
- It is very easy to clean.
- It does not have a reverse button.
- Several attachments make it operate a bit slower.
- One needs to cut the meat into smaller pieces to facilitate quick grinding.
1. Fits all Stand Mixers from KitchenAid
2. 2 Grinding Plates, Fine and Coarse
This meat grinder can be easily used with other KitchenAid mixers. It grinds meat to perfection. Now, preparing sausages at home won’t be a difficult job to do. Its grinding mechanism also facilitates fine grating of hard cheese.
It comprises of a hard-plastic grinder. Apart from grinding only meat, it enables one to do a lot of other grinding operations. Several attachments like housing, securing ring, stomper, wrench, coarse grinding plate, auger, knife, etc are also included which makes the unit multifunctional.
- It can fit every KitchenAid mixer.
- It is highly useful for mixing sauces and spreads, making breadcrumbs, and grinding meat.
- It is very easy to install and assemble.
- It is 100% dishwasher safe.
- 1-year replacement warranty
- Its plastic possesses a chance of breaking.
1. 1200 Watt Output Power
2. Grinds 240lbs of Meat Per Hour
3. 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades
4. 3 Grinding Plates of Different Sizes
5. 3 Sausage Stuffing Tubes
6. Kubbe/Kibbe Making Attachment
7. 3 Lb High-Capacity Meat Tray
This grinder from STX International is known for its multiple features. The piece comes with a 12 inch sized grinding head. Every attachment of this unit has been made from food-grade plastic or food-grade cast aluminum. Also, the unit comes with three pieces of stainless-steel blades which can cut and chop off meat fibers very easily.
Its 3 different kinds of grinding plates are multifunctional and are made from tempered steel. Its several attachments of blades and cutting plates’ helps one to prepare grind meat, sausages, kibbe with ease. The unit also comes with an inbuilt circuit-breaker which assures 100% safety to the device. Therefore, this meat grinder can be your perfect companion in the kitchen to help you make those delicious, juicy patties of meat.
- Well Built and Sturdy
- Quieter Than Other Models
- Easy To Assemble and Clean
- High Capacity Meat Tray
- Does not overheat
- Need to be Hand Washed
1. 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades
2. Comes with reverse mode
3. ETL Certified Product
4. 800 Watt Powerful Motor
This meat grinder from Gourmia can easily grind your favorite selection of poultry or seafood. If you have been recently craving hamburgers, well this device can help you make one in no time. Its durable and stainless steel parts are highly efficient in performing any kind of grinding job. It consumes power at 500 watts to 1000 watts. This facility effortless mincing of meat.
It can also be operated in a reverse direction to facilitate the unclogging of the grinder’s blades. Also, its dual switch keeps one safe during grinding. The whole unit comes with a selection of three cutting blades that facilitates different types of grinding like coarse, medium, and fine. It also comes with other attachments like a recipe book, a sausage horn, a Kibbeh attachment, a food pusher, and whatnot. Therefore, hurry! Get yourself this grinder and you are all ready to treat yourself to delicious burgers every day. Even, you can also put this gadget in your list of the best meat grinder.
- The unit has been made from high-quality materials.
- The whole device is 100% autoregulatory.
- It can also work in the reverse direction as well.
- It comes with many additional accessories.
- It comprises of an efficient design.
- One can easily disassemble it for easier storage and cleaning.
- It also comes with great customer service.
- It is 100% ETL safety certified.
- Its movable oiled parts tend to mix grease with food.
1. 2 High-Quality Stainless Steel Blades
2. Compact and Lightweight
3. Suction Base
4. Easy to Dismantle
This is the only meat grinder that stands out in functionality, features, and durability. Users have assured 100% safety despite the use of sharp cutting blades. The blades are fully enclosed and are lightweight to cut those tough tendons at full speed.
It comprises a meat pusher which helps one to insert the piece of meat into the grinder properly. The unit also comprises a hand crank which prevents one from getting stained. Also, the grinder grinds your favorite portion of meat to perfection. The brand Gideon takes the help of high-quality cutting screens and blades to mincemeat. These materials ensure its durability and longevity. It can easily be disassembled for washing or making space for another kitchen Tupperware. In all, this grinder is 100% dishwasher safe and comes with such features which make it a multifunctional one.
- It is very easy and comfortable to use.
- Its components are 100% safe to be used in a dishwasher.
- The parts are highly dismantlable and are extremely lightweight.
- The components are of high-quality.
- It comprises the suction base to avoid slipping.
- It uses several safety features.
- It cannot handle tough tendons well.
- It requires frequent dismantling to clean the clogs.
1. 0.35-1.5 HP Output Power
2. Comes With Circuit Breaker
3. 2 Stainless Steel Plates
4. Grinds 180 lbs of Meat per Hour
This meat grinder from LEM helps one to grind those chunks of meat so efficiently that he may not know what he grounded a few seconds earlier. This is made possible by its different approach to grinding. It comprises of a casting tool which can easily pull off pieces of meat quietly. Its quite fewer gears also help in getting that noiseless grinding experience.
It consists of several modernized features. It uses a drawer-type tray for the proper storage of plates and knives. Also, its rifling pattern facilitates pushing the meat forward. All its metal gears, stainless-steel motors are ETL certified. This makes them 100% safe and long-lasting. Also, it comprises of an efficient lubricated motor and handles for facilitating easy moving. The unit can efficiently grind 7 pounds of meat per minute and consumes a power of 0.75 watts only. Being resistant to stains, this gadget is very easy to clean. Also, its good customer support and warranty of 5 years assure it to be worthy of the money invested in it.
- It can be used to carry out ultra-quiet operations.
- It comprises of a brushed steel finish.
- It also requires minimal power to operate.
- It consists of an additional plate and knife storage tray.
- The meat chunks can be automatically pushed forward.
- The whole unit is ETL certified.
- It comprises of a lubricated motor.
- It also comes with an inbuilt circuit-breaker.
- It is 100% resistant to stains.
- It comes with an additional 5-year warranty.
- It cannot be operated in the reverse direction.
- The second round of grinding is relatively slower than the first one.
1. Powerful 300 Watt Motor
2. Grinds up to 180 Pounds of Meat Per Hour
3. 2 Metal Cutting Plates
4. 2 Sausage Attachments
5. Comes with Reverse Mode
This Cuisinart variant electric meat grinder consumes low power and grinds meat to perfection. Having a capacity to grind the meat up to 3 pounds per minute, a superior paste can be made by a single rotation. It is versatile and 100% safe to use.
Its rustproof quality of food-grade stainless steel, makes it hygienic and safe as well. It can effortlessly grind a lot of stuff. Either you need cooking meatballs, meatloaves, and burgers, or chilies and sausages, everything can be done via it. Different textures like coarse and medium can also be obtained from a single-use. It also comes pre-equipped with two attachments for making sausages. With on/off switches and reverse switch, this machine eliminates every complexity that one may face during grinding meat. This grinder is considered to be the best value for a meat grinder.
- It is very easy to use.
- Only one cycle can give perfect results.
- It is made from high-quality parts.
- It can be put into several usages.
- It can be used in the reverse direction too.
- It consumes low power.
- It is not suitable to be used for bulk processing.
1. 800 Watt Max Output Power
2. Grinds up to 170 Pounds Meat Per Hour
3. 3 Different Stainless Steel Cutting Plates
4. 1 Sausage Attachment
5. 1 Stainless Steel Cutting Blade
6. Dish Washer Safe
7. Reverse Mode
Being ETL certified for high performance and safety, this meat grinder from Sunmile never disappoints. By a single switch, one can easily operate the grinder. Also, the grinder works between a range of 250 watts to 800 watts. This assures that your meat grinding sessions are less harsh on your pocket. It can very efficiently grind up to 150 pounds of meat per hour.
Its red-copper coiled motor material ensures high durability and power. Also, its large capacity is perfect to hold huge quantities of ground meat. The grinder’s parts are easy to disassemble for proper storage and cleaning. Every component of it is made from high-grade quality materials and food-grade lubricants are used to lubricate the moveable parts. The whole set comprises an assembly and disassembly guide, 3 attachments for making sausage, 1 food-grade plastic food pusher, and several cutting plates. All these features make this grinder an extremely affordable and useful one.
- It comprises of easy auto regulatory options.
- It is highly suitable for both commercial and personal purposes.
- The inclusion of a high-quality coil assures a long life span of the motor.
- The screw knobs can be easily assembled.
- Every component of this unit is made from food-grade materials.
- It includes a durable design of materials.
- The components are 100% ETL certified.
- The knives of this unit require frequent sharpening.
1. Strong Suction Base
2. Dishwasher Safe
3. Heavy Duty Plastic Body
4. Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Blade and Disc
5. Better Control Than Electric Ones
If you are fond of freshly made ground meat, then this meat grinder would definitely be your choice. Either it is your second serving of burger or taco, this meat grinder can make those meaty patties look delicious every time you grill or fry. It can mince those finest and healthiest cuts of meat with perfection.
It comes with a simple crank handle which gives one full control to push his big chunk of meat. It also comes with an efficient suction base which assures 100% stability. The grinder requires an easy operation and can be dismantled easily for cleaning purposes. Grinding blades, discs, meat pusher are also included in the set which makes the grinder more functional and affordable.
- It can grind even the toughest pieces of meat.
- It can easily be cleaned.
- The meat pusher assures uniform grinding.
- Its suction base sticks to the place with firmness.
- It is also considered to be one of the best hand crank meat grinder.
- The blades often require frequent sharpening.
Therefore, this sums the whole list of the best meat grinders available in the market. They have succeeded in getting the best grinder reviews. So, if you need one, then click on those product links and we are sure you would be amazed at how they work so efficiently at such an affordable price.
Also, read more about best meat slicer in the market.
1) What grid sizes should one go for in their best meat mincer?
This greatly depends on the needs of the individual. If you want to make fine pies, then a grid size of 4.5 mm would be perfect. For people wanting to make sausages and mincemeat, then size of 10 mm to 12 mm would definitely be ideal. A 10 mm grid size must have opted if you are a true dumpling lover.
2) Should one go for a manual or electric grinder?
This depends from person to person. If you happen to live in a country, where power cuts are very common then a manual meat grinder would be perfect for you. Otherwise, you must definitely go for the best electric meat grinder as they require the least efforts and grind the huge chunks of meat within seconds.
3) How should one take care of his best commercial meat grinder?
Maintenance should be done properly to assure your grinder a longer life. Always make sure that the device gets cleaned up after every use. Also make sure that every accessory like knife, funnels, plates gets cleaned in warm soapy water to get rid of any germ that might be thriving on them. After washing, they must be wiped off with a dry cloth. Also, store them in a dry place until you use it the next time.
4) So, what is the best meat grinder?
The best meat grinder is that which can easily convert those huge chunks of meats into a fine paste or different textures. They must be safe and hygienic. Also, they must be very handy. Their ergonomic design must reflect robustness, therefore, making them flexible to use.